ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Old EVPer  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 23rd, 2007 01:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Old-Frank

Hi All;

I have an EVP system I  make using an randomly tuned AM radio to produce a raw audio which the spirits/entites use to form their voices. I've been doing this since 2002, and have been doing EVP work since 2000. I'm near Denver Co, an electroninc tech,  ham radio op (KC0FS) and I'm 53. I have a site to share informaition http://franksumption.triopd.com/

I was doing a google on crowd noise, which was recently brought up on our yahoo group EVP-ITC, and found several interesting sites, along with a paper on this site that mentioned the AM/FM radio method. My system uses mostly AM because the raidos I use are removed from older digital car steros, and often the FM module is not compatible with my tuning system. However I just ordered some AM/FM chips, and will make my own tuners. I just started making my own AM tuners, but only have a couple proto types made so far.

I apply David Oates concept of reverse speech to the ghost voices, which often have a reverse component. It's humourous to note that in the old days they thought the voices were recorded on the back side of tape when reseschers came across reversed voices. I suppose there are some that still adhere to this concept.

Frank

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2007 01:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
fratka

Hey Frank this is Frank. Nice to meet you. BTW there is something wrong with your link.

Frank

http://franksumption.tripod.com/

Okay, it was justa misspelled word, I see it now.

Last edited on Feb 23rd, 2007 01:48 PM by fratka

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2007 03:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Old-Frank

Thanks, It takes a minute to open. It is one of those free sites through tipod. http://franksumption.tripod.com/  I just tried this one by copying and pasting it in the address window, it worked.  I mispell too, tipod doesn't work!

Frank

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2007 03:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Old-Frank

BTW, I get voices about Houston fairly often, the latest "Houston, scrap the launch", I think is what it said. I can post that later. I also got stuff about a Bob Houston, but that's been a couple years.

Old-Frank

Posted: Feb 24th, 2007 12:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Old-Frank

I put up voices here; Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Direct Radio Voice (Experimental) with my attempt at instructions as the last "reply"

Posted: Feb 24th, 2007 02:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
lance

Hi frank... :biggrin:

Posted: Mar 30th, 2007 04:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Brian Jones

Hi Frank... ( old Frank this time ) I was hoping to find out if it is possible to speak with you on the phone for a moment.... I tried to get word to you through Chris Moon since your website was hard to find any contact through, but he seemed quite uninterested in me doing so. If you're possibly open to this, or maybe an e-mail correspondence, please contact me through :

[email protected] 

Mainly, I'd like to ask you a few questions regarding your itc device.

thank you !

Brian J.

Current time is 06:44 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Old EVPer Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1599 seconds (34% database + 66% PHP). 26 queries executed.