ITC Bridge Home 
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > a collection of the evp interruptions on the phone

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Brian Jones

Hi people,

I am not able to get back to fresh ITC work for now, I've decided to get my website built up a bit, and focus on a couple other things as priorities.  Over the past three years, I've been talking to a fellow who lives in Maryland on the opposite coast of the U.S. from me. It started pretty much as soon as we began having phone conversations.

He was on his cell. phone, I was on my home phone. I would tell him that voices were talking over him now and then. They seemed to get stronger with each phone conversation we had. Finally one day, months into these calls, we decided to record them. I can say with certainty that my name was called out numerous times, so I do believe it is more than a typical malfunction.

If any of you would like to hear some of these bursts of interruptive evp, I've put together a collection on this page of my website :

http://www.audiomedium.com/telephones.html  

If the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it into your browser window

The last time we talked on the phone a few days ago, it was quite busy with these extra voices. In fact, they seem to be evolving with time. If you go to this page, see about listening to the one I've labeled as " Try This One " . This sample is from the last call we made.

Brian

fratka

Very cool Brian! I haven't listened to all of them yet but the one that keeps repeating over and over is interesting to me. I normally don't try to interpret the speech to this degree but it seems like the last word in the statement is 'alive'. At first I thought it was saying 'lies' but then, on one of it's repeated attempts I heard 'alive'.

I read the small description you placed above the recordings, does it always sound like the same voices trying to make contact?

Frank

fratka

Brian,

Does Sample 11 say, "Brian, I love you"?

Brian Jones

Hi Fratka,

as far as what I hear of sample 11... I consider this one a dual direction evp.... meaning, I've spliced the backwards with the forwards. I hear this dual direction message as " they found my fear "... not saying I'm right, but I perceive it this way.. couldn't hear what you'd suggested. I tried for that. One thing I don't even bother questioning anymore is that people hear different things.. I'm not saying this is a trivial matter, and I consider it important actually. I've got plans to deal with it in my own way, and I really am not in a position to discuss this, because I am working to get some serious testing accomplished if I can ever get to this point !

As far as the other one you heard the word " alive " within... You're right, this phrase kept caming at us. A repeated phrase is very typical of what Dr. Rorke and I experience in these recorded phone calls.

The full phrase that many people have agreed on ( not sure if you were pointing this one out ) is " cause he thinks he's alive "

You mentioned in another post that you'd noticed my involvement with evp earlier on.. I was just wondering where this might have been.. I don't recognize your name.

Brian

PS : here's what I find a pretty unique evp compared to the rest Dr. Rorke and I usually get...

Attachment: try this.mp3 (Downloaded 1205 times)

Brian Jones

Frank,

in trying to cover things here, I just noticed again, your question of whether the voices in this particular setting always sound the same. For the most part ( not completely ) they did. They sounded very raspy and somewhat menacing. The voice I attached to the post one up, is noticeably softer, feminine even I think.
:wub:

Anyway, Like Dr. Rorke says, they kind of mess with us overall it seems. Just the same, they are definitely potent in their delivery. He has a point though.. they seem to be somewhat of a dead end as far as really communicating useful information about who, what, and where they are calling from.

Brian

fratka

To answer your question about us having contact before, yes we have. We exchanged a few emails last year about evp and a few words of encouragement after you were catching a little flack after one of your shows with Ghostly Talk.

fratka

Oh, yeah and I did here the part about, "...thinks he's alive" I couldn't make out anything before it.

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1244 seconds (13% database + 87% PHP). 25 queries executed.