ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Recordings of animals / pets requested

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Recordings of animals / pets requested  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 31st, 2009 11:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Brian Jones

Hello people... I know I've asked here numerous times in other posts, but this time I am making it my primary point of action. I am focusing my thoughts,energies and actions to building up dozens, if not hundreds of audio examples suggesting that animals do indeed speak in words. If you would like to hear your own pets speaking, please contact me at [email protected] , and let's discuss the possibilities...

I am just getting started on picking up the pace with building this dedicated website :
http://www.animalsspeakout.com , and I know I can go and get more than enough evidence on my own, but it would be nice to have some input from other truly interested people. Either way, it's a comin !

I don't think I've posted this sample on the itcbridge website yet... this one is
pretty good I think, as far as showing that animals do speak their minds in words.
The audio supplied here is as follows. Right next door to my house there is a dog that lives there by the name of Henry. He is about two years old so I'm told. Henry is a black dog that weighs about 65-70 pounds. I've noticed he seems like a high strung and nervous personality type. I've never been close enough to him to really get to know him. The night before I recorded this, Buster, Henry's canine roommate was standing on the deck at their house, and barking at me non-stop through my kitchen window.

This annoyance was severe, and it was a first time thing with Buster. The very next day, Henry did the same thing... I saw this as a great opportunity for yet another recording. I went outside with my digital audio recorder and snuck up to Henry, out of his sight by being on the other side of the six foot high cedar fence. I purposely tried to taunt him by calling to him while hiding myself... the reference to
' Dum Dum ' was regarding my annoyance from last night's experience with Buster. Listen to the nervous tone in Henry's voice.

Thank you for reading this ...... Brian J.

Here's that short audio file :

Attachment: henry_who_are_you.mp3 (Downloaded 973 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Nov 1st, 2009 08:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Brian--Do you still have the samples that I sent you? If not, I can send them again. Vicki

Posted: Nov 1st, 2009 12:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Brian Jones

Hi Vicki, I probably do on the hard drive in my old computer... it would be hard to find it... if you'd like to send me those again, and please remind me of the circumstances.. I'm wanting to post many examples on my website to show this world that animals do speak in words.. so please address the question of whether or not you give your permission for this.. would you like me to mention your name etc...

Thank you Vicki ... Brian [email protected]

Posted: Nov 8th, 2009 03:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Brian Jones

Hey all ... first.. no worries Vicki, no reply needed.. just made the offer ! Anyway... things with my connection to animals is expanding, and I think eventually it will come to light.. but who knows ? I'm working on many levels as most of us do.... got back to the passion of stressing my fingertips to hear some lovely chords from my guitar friends.... I met a young lady in my alley this afternoon while conducting animal recordings.. here's that deal ... http://www.animalsspeakout.com/dogs1.html

Now if you want to hear a glimpse of a gtr. / evp question mark... listen very closely to this attachment... energy is always presenting itself !

Peace when possible !

Brian J.

PS : the play on words in the title of this piece is not to be taken seriously. If anyone wants to know what it means to me, just ask... I'll spell it out publicly ! BTW, this illusive bit of sound is not what I mean by lovely chords. This is a completely different frequency and self amusing mind game, that may appeal to others ?

Attachment: To be a Losethefearian.mp3 (Downloaded 1031 times)

Posted: Nov 8th, 2009 09:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Sorry, Brian! I've been so busy at work I completely forgot! I will send you the clips as soon as I can, Brian. I think they might be at work, but if they are here at home, I will send them today. You certainly have my permission to use them in any way you wish. Thanks for the patience--I've been going nuts at work lately and forgetting lots of stuff. I even lost my grade book (Thank God I found it). :blink:

Posted: Nov 8th, 2009 07:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Brian Jones

Oh hey Vicki, cool on that one... those are pretty good ones... please remember to remind me of the circumstances surrounding the recording.... glad you found your book... loss can be frustrating !

Brian

Posted: Nov 21st, 2009 02:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Brian Jones

Vicki ?

Posted: Nov 21st, 2009 04:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Vicki Talbott

Ouch. I've been way overworked and want to win the lottery (which I don't play) so that I can get on with my real work. Will get the two most clear and hilarious out to you soon, with stories to go with them. V

Last edited on Nov 21st, 2009 04:58 PM by Vicki Talbott

Posted: Nov 21st, 2009 05:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Brian Jones

oh yeah... me too Vicki... seriously... I have messed with ITC lately just a little for the winning L numbers... we should talk .... I just got done messin with some audio... I added a couple vocal tracks to Type O Neg's music here.. I noticed the words seemed to change on track three.. but who am I to call myself out ..?

buy a ticket V.... me too !

Brian ..........

Attachment: smokin.mp3 (Downloaded 870 times)

Current time is 02:17 AM  
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Recordings of animals / pets requested Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1267 seconds (17% database + 83% PHP). 26 queries executed.