ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Deborah

Here is one taken in my mother-in-law's kitchen, while my husband was at the nursing facility visiting w/her.  We call her "Granny Belle".  Recorded on my Sony.

I hear as:  "Your Soul is Alive!!"   Thanks,  Deborah.

Happy Halloween :thumbup1:

Attachment: YourSoulsISALIVE_10212009_INEZKY_deblp_41.wav (Downloaded 1043 times)

Deborah

....And here is another one I thought was rather clear & loud. 

I hear as:  "I must talk to Debby".  Thank You.  ~ Deborah.

~ Trick OR Treat ~ :scared:

Attachment: IMustTalk2Debby_InezKY_Oct2009.wav (Downloaded 938 times)

Kiernan

Deborah

I hear both as you do.....very good ones.  Been listening to your captures, like I said your really in the zone. good work

Neil

Deborah

Neil ~ Thanks for listening & happy to hear you concur.  Have a Happy Halloween.
Take care.  ~ Deborah

Vicki Talbott

Good ones, Deborah! Vicki

Deborah

Hey Vicki ~ How are you doing?  Thanks for listening. 
Take care,  Deborah. 

kpavich

Deborah wrote: ....And here is another one I thought was rather clear & loud. 

I hear as:  "I must talk to Debby".  Thank You.  ~ Deborah.

~ Trick OR Treat ~ :scared:

I can definitely  hear this one.  Very nice!  :wink:

-Kristine

Deborah

Hey Kristine..How are you doing? Good to hear from you & that you hear that one too. Much-appreciated. Trust all is well w/you. ~ Deborah.

Vicki Talbott

Hi Deb--What were you using to record these? Thanks, Vicki

Deborah

Hello Vicki -- The recorder is a SONY ICD-B600.   ~ Take Care.  Deborah. 

Vicki Talbott

Thanks! Again, good ones. Vicki

Deborah

Sure thing!  And Thank YOU.  ~ Deborah

You have chosen to ignore parasearcher. click Here to view this post

Deborah

....Well --I understand and don't know what to say.  That is usually the position I find myself in "parasearcher".  I hear it the same way yet.  I think primarily the content relative to the context is essential.  I have, for the most part, stopped posting EVP due to the personal nature of clips and experience.  I am grateful you listen and offer your candor.  ~ Deborah.   

Vicki Talbott

Hi Deborah,
Don't stop posting, please. I find that when I count up the pros and cons, the pros usually win, which means that we are hearing what we think we are. I don't look at what you think you hear until after I listen as a rule. EVP ears take some time to develop, one, and each person will hear what they will, two, based on their individual experiences and other factors which I have outlined many times in the past, yes, even if it is classified an A. When you take an utterance out of context, whether it be from here or on the other side, you will get different interpretations. Tom and Lisa Butler could not understand what I was saying in two recent clips, but could understand the EVP. So there you go! Vicki

You have chosen to ignore Mr Shadowman. click Here to view this post

Vicki Talbott

Also, check out oronyms. You would be surprised at the huge role they play in interpreting EVP. There is as well physiological, psychological, and external "noise," which will cause one to interpret differently than another, just as with normal speech communication. Vicki

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

What I believe we are finding is that consistently working with evp becomes more of a spiritual realization of a connection with spirit. As we continue to work with it, it becomes very personal, and the eventual focus shifts more towards the internal connection rather than the consensus of what people hear. I think it is a natural shift, inidcative of more to come.

Keith

You have chosen to ignore Mr Shadowman. click Here to view this post

Deborah

Dear Vicki, Dan & Keith,

Bless you all for the individual meaningful responses.  Please Know --I have not "given up" at all.  You see, for now, I find myself on a path which is not so much concerned w/"consensus" & opinion, but; development, learning and "changing the way I look at the world" i.e. (forgive me --I am doing the student workbook daily lessons/exercises w/in A Course In Miracles  =-) and that is my lesson today....

I earnestly appreciate all of you!!  ~ Deborah

Vicki Talbott

Keith and Dan--agreed--this is also a large part of it.  Great Deborah.  I do know what you mean.  I used to post partly for confirmation--that is not important to me know.  Other factors come into play, such as spiritual relevance, communication with loved ones, etc.  Vicki

You have chosen to ignore parasearcher. click Here to view this post

Deborah

Well -- Parasearcher.  Sure sounds like you are on to something e.g. agreeing, understanding and growing......Great to see such a response after many have offered their "sense" about things we all care deeply about.  I also think we are "tuned" and/or calibrated to "vibrations" we have an affinity for....Good to have you here and "working" through things w/us.  Thank You!  Deborah. 

Keith Clark
Administrator

Good conversation here, I feel that nobody is "right" or "wrong", and that because evp is bound by natural laws, it is inherently diifficult to hear. The question is, what does recording evp do for you? What spiritual benefits are there? How can working with evp affect a person's spirituality and change them? And then, where can they go from there.....

Keith

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2365 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 31 queries executed.