ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, joecioppi, EVPfan, EVPDave, Bruce, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Another creative experiment  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 25th, 2009 08:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Brian Jones

Hello people, I see many of you here are quite committed to ITC ! It is such a fascinating challenge... I've cut way back from the hours of experimentation I used to put in.. I find it often stressful as well as extremely interesting because it's so easy to think you're going to spend an hour, then next thing you know it's been five or six ( or more ). So I really commend the people here people that dedicate obvious energies towards this endeavor, and the folks that offer support through their interest. I'm not sure if anyone else will hear this the way I do, but it is a treat to have a forum where people have such a strong interest. I've eq'd and repeated at the tail end of this file, what I think is part of a comment by ?

Thanks for checking this out.. take care everyone .... Brian

PS : the title I gave this file is reflective of my question, not what I think might be an answer..

Attachment: are you dead.mp3 (Downloaded 930 times)

Last edited on Oct 26th, 2009 12:06 AM by Brian Jones

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 26th, 2009 05:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Brian Jones

Insomnia central.. good thing... this stuff can burn the stick of dynamite at both ends..
The session experiment recording that this and the one before came from is about one hour and forty minutes long... there are tons of verbal bursts in there, but as most of you know, they usually are ambiguous in their delivery many times because if we are creating ways to assist the energies.. often times it is some form of audio or combination of such like in this case, and there is too much noise. I think this one is pretty clear to what I've labeled it as...

This one is presented x3 in dual direction... it is the forward half that I perceive as saying
" that's good " but the identical reverse of this appears to be saying " for the dead ".
I can't see why anyone would not want to observe both halves for fuller information, but I've spoken with a lot of people that for whatever reason are reluctant to be interested in or open to looking at both sides.... I've never really understood why this is... I know " backwards ' makes a lot of people uncomfortable.. even people that think they are communicating with the dead... kind of funny really.. Well, we all have our preferences ... sometimes I don't even agree with my own....

I best see about getting a couple hours of sleep.. the sun's about coming up ~

See you later ......... Brian

PS ... I've spliced the opposite directions together and repeated them...

Attachment: thats good - for the dead - D.D..mp3 (Downloaded 1082 times)

Posted: Oct 26th, 2009 05:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Brian Jones

This is it for sure ... I just figured I'd share a short segment of that one hour and forty five minutes of this jazz I sifted through for many hours.. there are some interesting blips embedded.. it sure seems like there's a lot there, but just out of synch somehow. Also, upon playback, I find that many of my on the fly interpretations that I call out as markers, seem not to be a match for the phonetics I was commenting on..

Good morningnight ......... Brian ~

Attachment: itc segment 10-25-09.mp3 (Downloaded 893 times)

Current time is 07:18 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > The Creative Corner - Miscellaneous Electronic ITC Experimenting > Another creative experiment Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1426 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 26 queries executed.