ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
An intro to my results and technique  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 22nd, 2007 06:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
fratka

Like many of you I use Klaus Schreiber's method with a few small differences. I use extra lights with varying wavelengths and will soon be incorporating an electrostatic generator for added "energy". I noticed in a post or two someone mentioning leaving out the VCR if you have the camera recording. Although it may work well for some, I find the extra tuner in the VCR is an asset.

I have got some pretty good results but need to convert the video to digital to place it on the web. Right now all I have are still photo's of the TV screen to show the images I have received. I will probably need to upgrade to a digital just for the ease of transferring my recordings to computer.

I will soon post some of my old results and keep you posted on anything new.

Frank

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2007 06:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lance

Hi fratka,

I will look forward to seeing the images..

I was thinking of running the loop via the PC monitor and so that I can download straight onto the hard drive..  I have a digital Video cam coming this week and will be using a USB or Firewire lead..  have you expriemented with loop via the PC monitor?

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2007 07:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
fratka

Yeah, I have used a looped still camera with a video function on it. The results were inconclusive though. I was able to get the feedback as needed via TV but I couldn't see anything in the recordings. It makes me wonder if the LCD display is harder to manipulate than an electron stream of the cathode ray tube (CRT). I have had pretty good success with CRT's though.

Let me know if you can get anything from an LCD or plasma display.

Posted: Feb 24th, 2007 12:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Frank,

I have also had quite extreme difficulties achieving a feedback loop with my digital projection tv. I suppose they make these things to resist and block out feedback noise nowadays. I had to use a video mixer and a strobe.

Keith

Posted: Feb 26th, 2007 06:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
fratka

Hola Keith,

I have never tried a projection TV before. I always figured (for no real reason) that they wouldn't work because of the "projection" component. The RGB electron guns inside may have a hermetically sealed vacuum but there is no vacuum tube to project those electron streams through to the screen. I just always assumed the air between the guns and the screen had too many variables, was unstaable or was not homogenious. In other words it would be hard for a subtle energy field to condition the signal and air.

I'm not saying it would not work, I am just revealing my own thought process of how I choose my medium to work with. My RF background combined with my military commo skills has always taught me to make commo with the smallest signature possible, which means: "Try to speak volumes with the least amount of words while using the least amount of power".

What are your thoughts?

Posted: Feb 26th, 2007 07:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Heck, I'm a veteran myself......Army.

Well, my approach is a little different - I try everything and anything. But I've also been shown that there are just some things that I'll never understand. The radio communications I receive don't seem to follow logic (at least that I'm aware of.)

I've also had a curiosity about trying video itc with a dlp tv with "a million mirrors" in it. Sounds like a really cool idea - the mirrors and all, because that's how they send me their pictures with water. Only problem is I don't have a dlp tv. I'm interested in hearing about someone's results with this.

Right now I'm extremely open-minded. I've seen that they are able to influence any energy, whether it be video, radio, electronics, or sound.

Keith

Posted: Feb 26th, 2007 08:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
fratka

Hey, I was Army also, 1996 to 2004! Where were you stationed? My garrison was at Ft. Lewis, WA but I was deployed most of the year around Asia.

Anyway, I agree with you. There seems to be no logic as to why the signals work the way they do. I am not claiming to understand it! I was just giving an idea as to how I think about these things. I am completely open to new ideas. If I can get my hands on a cheap piece of equipment, I will throw it in the mix to see if it helps. :biggrin:

I have found a 200kV Van De Graaff generator for $159 but I am looking to see how much it would be to build one. I want to be able to control the voltage....

Frank

Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 07:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

1994 to 2000..........I was stationed in Hawaii.......tough, huh? I started out in Morse Code and then came here to California to study Chinese Mandarin. After that I got out of the service, and here I am.

Keith

Posted: Feb 28th, 2007 05:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
fratka

I flew through Hickam a few times. It's funny how those Air Force birds always break down for a few days when we get to Hawaii. So, were you at the barracks or part of a liason group?

Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 07:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Schofield barracks...........I worked underneath a pineapple field. Hawaii was great for a while, then it got kind of old.

Keith

Current time is 02:31 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > An intro to my results and technique Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2203 seconds (13% database + 87% PHP). 25 queries executed.