ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
First evp  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 14th, 2009 12:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
kablerj

Hello All,

I am new to this group, and recently new to EVP research.  Included here is the first of two EVP I have captured so far.  

First I will tell you my method.  I use 4 software programs.

1.   I use “Virtual Audio Cable” (VAC) to direct audio to and from the other software programs. 

2.   I use “Audio Repeater” (AR) to redirect the mic input.

3.   I use “EVPMaker” to create the material for manipulation.

4.   I use a program called “Diamond Cut Live Forensics v7.5” (DC7) to monitor the audio stream.  This program allows live preview and real time filtering.  You can rewind and fast forward back to real time like using a DVR on live TV.  What you here is delayed 1 second from real time. You can record both the raw audio and the filtered/delayed audio at the same time.

First I open VAC to create “virtual cable 1” (VC1)

Then I open EVPMaker and load it with a file that is Portuguese crowd babble.  (I have also tried digital allophones.  But I have had no success with them so far.)  In EVPMaker settings I chose VC1 for playback.

Now I open AR and chose VC1 as wave out for mic input.

At this point, I have the output from EVPMaker and my mic both directed to VC1.

Next I open DC7.  In preferences, I select VC1 as the input device.  Now both the EVPMaker stream and mi mic input will be audible in the live preview, and the raw and filtered recordings.

Now I start a live preview session in DC7 then I turn on the mic, and start the stream on EVPMaker.  I am not filtering the stream yet as I am not yet sure which filters will improve the EVP.  This will take some experimentation.

Headphones are suggested for listening to EVP.  With this method, they are mandatory.  Otherwise, the delayed stream would be picked up by the microphone.  I use a set of Bose in-ear headphones to completely eliminate this possible contamination.

I do my recordings from my computer in my home.  As I said, I have recorded what I think are two EVP.  They appeared on both the raw audio recordings, and the delayed audio recordings.  This tells me that the manipulation is occurring in the randomizing of the stream in EVPMaker.  

Please listen to these and tell me if you hear the EVP.  In the second one, the answer is heard at the end of the clip.  These clips have not been altered in any way.

Jim

Here is the first clip

Attachment: 9-14-09.wav (Downloaded 695 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 14th, 2009 12:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
kablerj

Here is the second one.

Attachment: 9-17-09.wav (Downloaded 659 times)

Posted: Oct 16th, 2009 01:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
kablerj

I see that twenty five plus people have read my post and I assume have listened to at least one of the files.  Yet there has been no comment. 

I would really like to know if other people hear the EVP that I think I hear.  I hesitate to continue until I'm sure I am hearing real EVP or just imagining it. 

If you listen to the files, I would really appreciate a quick reply at least saying "I heard it", or "I didn't hear it"

Thank you very much for your time.

Jim

Posted: Oct 17th, 2009 05:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
f1cracker

Please contact my private e-mail about your EVP  [email protected]

Posted: Oct 17th, 2009 01:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

I heard in the second one your name's approximate repetition, the "Jim" came out well, the "Kabler" is hardly heard.

Current time is 01:05 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > First evp Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1299 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 25 queries executed.