ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, joecioppi, EVPfan, EVPDave, Bruce, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
pipesmokingman

hi all - um when using a video camera to record TV screen images ( static etc ) has anyone tried flipping the camera over to "night shot "  ( Sony TM )  or other makers equivalent  ???

and if so what results did you get ??

PSM

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

Are you referring to just static on a screen, or a video feedback loop? I have tried it, as it is infrared - have not noticed any improvement other than the amount of light captured.

Keith

EVPDave

pipesmokingman wrote: hi all - um when using a video camera to record TV screen images ( static etc ) has anyone tried flipping the camera over to "night shot "  ( Sony TM )  or other makers equivalent  ???

and if so what results did you get ??

PSM

I actually tried this using my Sony DSC-F717 in 'Night Shot' mode and also equipped with a 950nm filter. With this combination the camera will record only in the infrared regions. I cannot record or photograph a TV image because the screen is not emitting heat. Here is an example photo I took today.

In the example the TV is on but the image' you see is just a reflection of the table and myself which are in front of the TV. I am on the left with my left hand raised. The light is from outside. As you can see the image is very noisy so this could lend itself for more experimentation.

Good question!

Dave

Attached Image (viewed 323 times):

irtv2.jpg

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1242 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 26 queries executed.