ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Vicki Talbott

Hi all,

I wanted you to hear this. I tried a modified version of one of Dave's methods and I got what I think is the one of the longest related and clear EVP I've ever received. I used a pottery cup and rubbed a wet sponge around the top of it so that it "sang," with the recorder inside. I was alone in my office early in the morning. This is what I hear and it was recorded all at once with very little snippets of no noise taken out:

"This is the best. He told us he'd get us better. We asked for the best spot. Look at this; it's the best." Then some guys says, "Yes." Please listen a couple of times at least and tell me what you hear!

Let me know what you think! Thanks, Vicki

Attachment: This_is_the_best.mp3 (Downloaded 817 times)

EVPDave

Hi Vicki,

I'm hearing some of what you are. I would be interested in hearing more of these. I noticed in my sessions the level of the sound can be critical. It's hard to adjust when the recorder is in the center. My early tests used a large beer glass :biggrin:.

Great results,

Dave

pipesmokingman

you tried one of those glass bowls that resonate ? not sure what they are called - but they produce a lovely tone when vibrating ( singing bowls ?? )

interesting technique though - i too hear some of what you did - the "yes" was clear enough

Vicki Talbott

Thanks, you two. I think I will try a bowl next time. When I downloaded this it was very loud--I should have lowered the volume--had to deamp too much. Will let you know what happens with the bowl! Vicki

Tugunska

urg

Vicki Talbott

:wink:

You have chosen to ignore whisper. click Here to view this post

Vicki Talbott

Hi Whisper,
I used the Olympus DS-30 since it is so quiet. I did a little editing to the clip to make it not so grating and it sounds much better. It's at work, though. I can post it when I get there. Thanks for listening, and no, I don't recognize the voice, but I agree, there is definitely excitement there! Vicki

Keith Clark
Administrator

hmm, I'll have to make a mental note to try this when I can in the near future.......

Keith

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1405 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 27 queries executed.