ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, joecioppi, EVPfan, EVPDave, Bruce, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
pipesmokingman

hi all - question ? - here in the UK we have ( or are in the process of ) closing down the "analogue " TV channels  in the drive to digital , which means lots of nice static , with no discernable signals on the old analog TV channels  - so i was wondering if any of you out there have gone through this process ?? and if there has been any increase in results , differing results ?? as a direct effect of analogue transmissions ceasing

comments please :biggrin:

Keith Clark
Administrator

I would be interested in knowing this also - as I only have satellite tv now.

Keith

pipesmokingman

well ONE good thing is the number of old 14 inch analogue portable tellies being slung out round here ( student area ) in favor of FST ones , acquired 2 so far for the cost of picking them up - great for looking at static , and with NO analogue signals any more - no interference - just pure analog static - great !!

may even drag my old 21 inch CRT out the roof too , this has a search facility on it - could be useful ?? - don't forget the frequencies are still there - just not full of analogue signals

more anon on this

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1184 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 25 queries executed.