ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
The SpiriCom tones  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 8th, 2009 06:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
TigerSoul

I've read through here as good as possible but I cannot quite find the answer to this question: Are the original spiricom tones known or are current experimenteers just using "whatever" tones? Where could I look to get some sort of starting point at what tones are to be used, aren't there any premade mp3's etc or do I have to sit down in an audio software and create these one by one, and based on what?

Kristian

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 10th, 2009 02:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

TigerSoul wrote: I've read through here as good as possible but I cannot quite find the answer to this question: Are the original spiricom tones known or are current experimenteers just using "whatever" tones? Where could I look to get some sort of starting point at what tones are to be used, aren't there any premade mp3's etc or do I have to sit down in an audio software and create these one by one, and based on what?

Kristian

Hi Kristian,

I think this is what you're looking for.

Here is the thread where the tones and frequencies are discussed:

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=386&forum_id=30

Post # 20 has the link for an MP3 of the tones used in the Spiricom experiment.

Post # 23 talks about the individual tones frequencies.

Here is another thread:

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=350&forum_id=30

Post #25  &  Post # 28 might be of interest to you.

While the MP3 is short in duration,  I'm sure you can loop a few together in Audition.

Hope this helps,
Ron

Posted: Sep 10th, 2009 02:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
TigerSoul

Thank you very much! I found the tones just earlier today by browseing a web site, they were mentioned there in frequencys. I'm using a tone generator rather than an mp3 to have more control. SO I think I have what I need. Thanks!

Posted: Sep 11th, 2009 08:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Kristian,

Since you have Audition, you could also use it to generate your tones and then multi-track all the frequencies or combinations thereof together into one long a clip you want.

Good luck,
Ron

Posted: Sep 11th, 2009 09:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
TigerSoul

Ron: Yes I could but I have an application that genrate the tones already that works great so I have no need for that as it would be more complicated. Now all that's missing is some results ;)

Current time is 05:31 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > The SpiriCom tones Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1480 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 27 queries executed.