ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP Questions from newcomer  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Mr Shadowman. click Here to view this post

Posted: Aug 29th, 2009 02:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Howdy Shadowman,

Going in order:

I don't do the graveyard thing but I don't think it would matter if it was new or old.

Yes, you can get good EVPs anytime day or night. Those tv shows use nighttime for dramatic effect.

If you're looking to establish long term results, by all means try doing EVP work in the comfort of a house. No sense freezing your *** off standing outside in the winter just to getting a single word on a recorder. It takes time for them to know you are "available" so to speak. I went 4 tries before I got my first one-word response. Now I'm swamped with responses. I kinda describe an EVP session as being like shining a light or beacon into the night. It may take a while for them to reach you, but once they know where you are, things just gets easier.

4 recorders in different room picking up the same voice in each recorder....hmmmm intreseting....not tried that one. Parasearcher would be the best person to pose this question to.

If you're confident your guests are from a different time ear, then it would probably be a good idea to keep things simple at first.

As far as one's appearance, I don't think you would have to go down the re-enactment road. Yes they can see you...and if you seem to have more tattoos than skin, I know that If it were me, I would be more curious than frightened.

Now this might sound a bit strange, but depending on if you're trying to contact a Union or Southern person, you might want to either hum or sing a song familiar to them like "way down south in the land of cotton" or something along those lines.

In my opinion at least, if you are trying to target a certain type or certain era, then it would stand to reason that seeking common ground would produce better results.

Just my 2 cents worth,
Ron

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Sep 1st, 2009 07:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Dan,

People in spirit can communicate anywhere, anytime. Where the difference is going to be in (reference to evp) is:

ability of the spirit communicator to successfully form their words from their energy
amount and types of background sounds that they can use to form their words

combined with:

the ability of the experimenter to capture the voice and work with it digitally.

Personally, I feel that going to graveyards (not going for the intent of visiting the grave of someone you are familiar with) is completely unnecessary and actually helps perpetuate the myth that communication only occurs in places labeled as gloomy or scary. Granted though, I myself went to a few graveyards when I was first starting out in evp, and satisfied my curiosity - which brought me to my current view.

Keith

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2009 09:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Dan and Keith,
I basically agree with Keith about going to graveyards. But when I go to visit a friend's grave and get some exercise, I do take my camera and recorder with me just in case and have gotten some very interesting EVP. If you help to clean a grave that is unkempt, for example, you just may get 'thanks' back and a friend who will speak to you when you return. I have passed graves and remarked on names and gotten the name repeated, or a 'hello', or whatever. I don't believe that spirits hang out there all the time, I and only go for my walks during the day, but it gets me some exercise and sometimes some validating EVP! It's right down the street from me and a great place to walk. Vicki:)

You have chosen to ignore parasearcher. click Here to view this post

Current time is 07:43 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP Questions from newcomer Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1412 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 31 queries executed.