ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Howdy from Texas!

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Howdy from Texas!  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 21st, 2007 11:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
fratka

Hello, my name is Frank Ratka Jr. and I live in Houston, TX. I am a 34 year old ITC experimenter and recovering paranormal investigator. LOL I have been researching ITC for the past 2 to 3 years and have learned/experienced quite a bit. Like most I have had a few successes and quite a few failures but I persist. One of the techniques I have had pretty good results with is the feedback method for video ITC. I am in telecommunications by trade so I am putting together an array for my next phase of experimentation concerning radio, direct communication.

Hopefully, I can establish a positive contact field quickly. Here's to hoping! Cheers!:biggrin:

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 21st, 2007 02:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lance

Hi frank, welcome to the site..:biggrin:

You seem to have some interesting experiments coming up..  i would also  love to hear more on your Loop Feedback results..

I Myself have always stuck with EVP, but I have got a new insight and a am being taken to the path of Loop Feedback, so I an currently doing my homework and researching as much about the method and results, while gaining my equipment to gether to start experimenting with it, take care, lance.:biggrin:

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2007 06:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
fratka

Hi, I appreciate the quick response.

I would love to discuss my research and also learn new techniques.

I always liked EVP but the information you receive, for the most part is from earthbound spirits that don't have much more insight than myself. Although I have recorded a lot of EVP in my research life, I only keep the clearest, most easily understood EVP's.

I may be new to this forum but not the subject matter. Always keep in mind when experimenting, attitude and resonance is everything. Equipment is also important as the medium of interaction but you and your character are the key to creating a strong contact field.

Last edited on Feb 22nd, 2007 06:11 AM by fratka

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2007 10:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Frank,

Welcome!  I, too, have been moreinvolved in EVP for the past few years than anything else, although that is starting to change.  I am now experimenting with DRV, and my TV turned itself on only to present an image of my son, among other amazing things.  So I'm open to these new avenues and am exploring with, as you say, attitude and resonance in mind.  Good to meet you.  Vicki

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2007 10:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Frank,

Welcome!  I, too, have been more involved in EVP for the past few years than anything else, although that is starting to change.  I am now experimenting with DRV, and my TV turned itself on only to present an image of my son (which I was able to record), among other amazing things.  So I'm open to these new avenues and am exploring with, as you say, attitude and resonance in mind.  Good to meet you.  Vicki

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2007 10:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi guys, So sorry about the multiple posts, but it kept on saying nothing was sent!  I hope this one doesn't repeat itself.  So sorry.  Vicki

Last edited on Feb 23rd, 2007 11:02 AM by Vicki Talbott

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2007 07:44 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
fratka

Good to meet you too Vicki! Looks like you had the same issue I did yesterday. Multiple posts! I hope to speak with ya'll (Texan for you all) a lot in the near future. :biggrin:

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2007 01:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Old-Frank

Finally!! I have been using a radio method for five years, and up to very recently have been met mostly with ridcule, debunkers, and skeptics. Using a randomly tuned AM radio I do get direct voice often, and others using the system report running two ways. I am certain that the randomness is a key to the communications, along with providing a souce of speech frequencies, and speech bits as a raw material.  I suspect that some of the voices come through as RF signals, but it would have to be kind of a random spread spectrum signal able to track my tuning(?)

There appears to be an interest in this method on several sites I've seen just today, so I think the time has arrived! http://franksumption.tripod.com/

Frank in Colorado.

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2007 02:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
fratka

Hola Frank,

Glad to see another RF buff out there. I have been experimenting with video ITC and am now ready to start playing with radio ITC. I am in the process of collecting my components at the moment. I wanted a really good/versatile receiver so I actually purchased the Grundig, S350DL. By the HAM'ers reviews it gets more thumbs up then down.

I am looking for a cheap VDG, about 300kV for an electrostatic field and I would like to find a pulse generator for testing. I think my father-in-law may have a VDG at his home lab...I will have to call him.

Anyway, good to meet you and yes you are in good company here. I've only been here a couple days and I like the attitude and drive I have seen.

Texas Frank

Current time is 05:02 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Howdy from Texas! Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1525 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 26 queries executed.