ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Orb With Face  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore parasearcher. click Here to view this post

Posted: Aug 27th, 2009 07:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

While orbs are debated elsewhere, I also know them to be real and have seen them around me as I experiment in my house and elsewhere. I have also seen faces in them, provided the image is of high enough resolution.

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 15th, 2010 12:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Linda35950

The orb does look intresting

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 06:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Spider

Sorry it took so long to comment on this photo!  I know Orb's are always being debated, I was a skeptic, until I myself also found faces within some Orb's that appreared in some photo's that I took.  Upon enlarging, it was clear in one there was Mother holding an infant, it was a shock to see it so clearly.  This orb was found while at an investigation at a cemetary in SC, in the baby and childrens section.  When at a B&B, I went thru all my photo's of the place and found some very unique orb's, and now it makes me very aware to always look closer at any pictures I have taken.

At the B&B, I  was taking photo's of a room I was in, when this strange sound started coming from the the one wall, the sound crossed the entire wall, and then would repeat itself, I grabbed my camera and followed the sound, and what appeared was a grouping of orb's and as it came to the end of that particular wall, I caught a mist formation surrounded by these different sized bright orbs'.  There was no way this was 'dust' or bugs............especially as I had taken photo's of the same location minutes before the sound started, and there had been nothing orb like or mist like in those photo's, 

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 10:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Spider

When you say a 'visble orb', do you mean you were able to see it in 'real time', or just on video or in a photograph?  My brother had witnessed on two different occasions an orb the size of a golf ball come out from behind his computer while he was using it, only to have that one disappear into an adjoinging room, and the other one pass by his bedroom doorway, he jumped to follow it, and it went again into that same room as before.  It didn't scare him, he was just fascinated by it!  He described it has it having it's own light source, not a reflection or anything like that.  He did not tell anyone about this until the one day I showed him my photo's from the B&B there in SC.  I had been on an investigation last year, and a fellow was video taping in night vision, and someone was videotaping him doing it.  Upon replay, you could see all these orb's around him, purposefully 'dive bombing' him!  You could also see orb's follow certain people in the group, and some of the orb's pulsated, some had red tinges to them, some were very small, some were large.  So yes, orb's have a place in all of this, that's for sure!

Lisa

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Current time is 10:45 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Photography (Images taken with still cameras) > Orb With Face Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1602 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 36 queries executed.