ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Recent EVP's  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 18th, 2009 01:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
weaver615

Hi everyone;

Let me start by saying that I have been attempting to reach my mother who past June 12, 2009 via EVP's for over a month now. While I have been recieving snippets of communications from her, (I know it was her by the questions I would ask), I still had some misgivings about them, until this past Sunday.

I decided to try to reach mom again via my Radio Shack Hack Ghost box, up until then I was using a digital recorder with white noise, and what I recieved BLEW ME away.

I had always asked the same questions, general questions that only mom would know the answers to like "who is your oldest son" and "what is your grandsons name" but I decided to ask a question that I never asked before while using the Ghost Box, and that question was "mama what was your nickname?" Her answer very clear on the EVP was "SNOOKY" her nickname when she was alive. her family never used her real name always called her "SNOOKY".

Here's the EVP. You will here her nick name said 3 times once by a voice which I can definetly say is hers, another voice, almost like a little girls voice and then a man's voice (the mans voice is at the end and you have to listen closely as it is "under" the ghost box sounds but definetly there. It sounds like the last 2 voices are calling mom trying to get her attention. Let me know what you hear.

Attachment: moms_nickname_1.mp3 (Downloaded 893 times)

Last edited on Aug 18th, 2009 01:41 PM by weaver615

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 18th, 2009 01:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
weaver615

Here is another CLASS "A" EVP I received during the same session on 8/16/2009

This you hear the spirt say his name is Roman:

Attachment: this is roman.mp3 (Downloaded 1037 times)

Posted: Aug 18th, 2009 01:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
weaver615

And Still one more A CLASS "A" EVP from that same session

This is a female saying her name is Jeanette:

Attachment: jeanette.mp3 (Downloaded 1017 times)

Posted: Aug 18th, 2009 06:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Bill,

I enjoyed listening to your files.

Because they are collected via sweep tuning methods, I have moved them to the sweep tuning section.

Keith

Current time is 01:37 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Frequency Sweep | Radio Sweep Tuning > Recent EVP's Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1218 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 26 queries executed.