ITC Bridge Home 
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP During Private Reading w/Lionel Owen-Internationally Known Spiritualistic Medium/Teacher/Author

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Deborah

Reverend (International Spiritualist Church) Lionel Owen (see http://www.spiritteach.net)
was in Florida last week, in service, w/workshops, private readings and church sermons/messages.  I went to the "Improving Your Mediumship Workshop" after service on Sunday, August 2, 2009 and had a "private reading" on August 5th, w/Lionel.  He allows recording during the 30 minute reading.  It was, in a word, fabulously evidential, for me.  Here is one example of what I heard during relistening to my reading.  (Oh he brought through my Mother and Brother John )

I heard a male voice (def not Lionel's --his British accent is most pronounced) at the beginning as:  "If you need us" then a chorus/overlapping just a bit "we will come to you". 

Thanks so for listening.  ~ Deborah Preece - August 12, 2009  

p.s. Lionel is traveling w/his teaching tour, across the USA, through October 2009.  His workshops, schedule, etc. can be found under "workshops etc." at the link above."  He is an author, livelong Spiritualist and long associated w/Arthur Findlay College in England.  He lives in Rio, Brazil, these days.  Not to be missed!!

Attachment: IfYouNeedUs_WellComeToYou_LionelOwenReading_8052009_dlp.mp3 (Downloaded 702 times)

Last edited on Aug 12th, 2009 10:08 AM by Deborah

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1162 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 25 queries executed.