ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > Opinions, advice, techniques, software, and methodology > EVP Assistant V1.0 by EVP Research Association of the U.K.

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP Assistant V1.0 by EVP Research Association of the U.K.  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 18th, 2007 12:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

There is a new flash software application for noise generation during evp recording provided which has been provided by the EVP Research Association of the U.K.

It allows you to play 30 minutes of white noise, brown noise, pink noise, waterfall, and looped Spiricom noise, either one at a time or combined together.

For more information, please visit this page at The EVP Research Association U.K.

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2007 06:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
fratka

Keith, have you used this and if so how has it worked for you? I prefer using ultrasonic sound, it doesn't interfere with any audible voices and it has an amplifying affect for the unheard EVP.

Frank

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2007 07:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Frank,

I have tried all of these various sounds in the past and haven't had much luck. Most of my experiments are geared towards live conversation via different methods rather than evp. I have not noticed any improvement in my evp recordings over the course of my research.

Right now I'm experimenting mostly with radio and circuits. All I know is that they are able to influence electronic devices in some unknown fashion which is not yet clear to me. They speak in complete full sentences rather than a few words..........but may still appear in "bursts" of energy. Mostly what I do is play with things in an attempt to hear them better.

Keith

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2007 09:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
fratka

Have you tried shining different wavelengths of light on the circuits? I don't know why but it seems to help. Try IR or UV, they are the easiest to get your hands on.

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2007 07:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Frank,

I'd like to hear more about this technique........such as what consumer products I could buy in the store that would enable me to try this.

Thanks,

Keith

Posted: Aug 17th, 2009 03:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
weaver615

Frank;

I have used these and to say the least the results I got were Fascinating.  I was able to, using the spiricom and waterfall tones to achieve FULL Class "A" EVP's...I have been doing EVP research for over 20 years with some great success. Using the Spiricom tone in EVPmaker I was able to receive the following message from a not so nice spirt it stated..."You are a horrible person".....First time in 20 years I ever got a negative EVP...So Yes, these are something to try and experiment with.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bill

P.S. - Yes I am new to this Forum but not new to the research of EVP.

Posted: Aug 20th, 2009 01:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
fratka

Welcome Bill! Glad to see you here! I have been on vacation from ITC a while to clear out the old recordings and techniqes and try some new approaches.

I see you use a sweep technique. What is your setup?

Posted: Aug 21st, 2009 06:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Keith and Frank, and welcome Bill,
This is a great thread. I have tried this and gotten standard EVP with it--seems to work as any background noise for me. But the radio experiment I really want to try is the one Anabela has success with--she told me to turn 4 radios or so onto SW static, wait for a drop in static from one or more of the radios, which would (for her anyway) signal time for one-on-one conversation. She has gotten some great communications this way. She says you need to leave them on and at a pretty high volume, which has been hard for me. Sonia Rinaldi has recently begun using Skype with good results as well. Vicki

Current time is 11:11 AM  
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > Opinions, advice, techniques, software, and methodology > EVP Assistant V1.0 by EVP Research Association of the U.K. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1248 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 24 queries executed.