View single post by The Aqua View
 Posted: Apr 17th, 2011 05:57 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
The Aqua View

Hey Ron -

Thanks so much for all the information and time you spent isolating and enhancing the clips.  It helped in more ways then you know since it gave me insight into the audio software used etc. 

Thanks for also pointing out the dedicated Spiricom thread - right after I started the longest "introduce yourself"!!  ha ha   sorry I'm a little slow.  But thanks for your patience while I discovered all the other specific topics on this website.

Regarding mp3's and modern technology - I have a lot of it... annnd...  I just happen to have this:

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-farnsworth-floor-tube-radio

not in the attic - but right in the living room.  Didn't buy it from the link but it's a picture of the exact radio I have.  Good ole Farnsworth might soon get stocked with a fancy modern tone generator.   - ready to go with communications from beyond.

Or maybe I'll get the nerve to plug it in - enjoy about 20 minutes of local Am before it sets our old Victorian home on fire.

Thanks again - good fun - and I'll catch you around the forums.  May you and yours enjoy the summer.

David