View single post by ArizonaEvp
 Posted: Apr 16th, 2011 09:14 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
ArizonaEvp

Hello All,

David;  I don’t know Doc Rorke either and to perfectly honest,  I picked the link to that podcast because I couldn’t find the link to this other interview he gave months prior to this.  So in some ways,  it is very fortunate as it allows us to have a different type of conversation as opposed to no comments at all.  In the grand scheme of things I find it funny how things turn out.

I really don’t think it was a planned event on Rorke’s part.  Going back to the section in question,  I re-listened to the run-up and found he had became distracted moments before that pause.

In some ways I should apologize to you and Vicki because I only focused on the pause and not the actual run-up to the event.

I have snipped out a longer version for y’all to hear. 

In the clip you hear Dr. Rorke speak of Audio Rorschach.  He then say the phrase explained by me.

At Time Index  10.5 to 13 seconds;   As Rorke says I Consider Them there is a possible EVP that speaks over him / at the same time.  Rorke hears this and reacts by repeating I Consider Them as one would do if one felt slightly interrupted.

It is after this that he seems to hear someone say his name in the pause which prompts him to responds by saying Yes.

In all fairness….his comment that it might have been the board op could be accurate as shortly after this exchange,  the host announced they would return after a commercial.  Had the host been busy, distracted or whatever,  its possible she didn't hear the board op.

On the other hand,  if people can hear the distraction from the Voice Over EVP at 10 – 13 seconds you might notice it has the characteristics of an EVP.

David,  you mention being at home and hearing a voice only to find nothing.  If it were a paranormal event;  that could be considered Direct Voice.

If Dr. Rorke had a direct voice experience on his end of the phone then its plausible he did hear something. 

Similarly,  if....at his end of the phone....those on the other side happened to manipulate any static that may have been present;  then that could explain why he heard what he thought he did and the host didn’t.

All in all,  since neither of us was there;  all we can ever do is speculate.

So anyways folks,  as before,  here is the Un-Enhanced longer version of the clip.

Attachment: Rorke_EVP_Long_Version_UnEnhanced.wav (Downloaded 970 times)