View single post by The Aqua View
 Posted: Apr 15th, 2011 07:51 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
The Aqua View

Hi,

Thanks for isolating the clip. My first reaction was that it sounds like an inhale.

Then I think, if you don't hear that same type of sound on other parts of the interview ( in between when the host speaks and Rorke speaks - then the sound is a unique addition.

That said - my other thought is that the sound is three syllables - or three words like Dan said. My ears don't hear an accent ( German ) but perhaps I can manipulate the audio with other software.

My other initial reaction are taken from clues in the earlier part of the Rorke interview where he talks about his buddy or partner in research who was interested in playing audio backwards. Since the foreign audio appears to be an - "inhale" that - to me - makes it appear to sound reversed.

From personal experience - a long time ago - I was in a friends house where his parents accepted the fact that the house had a spirit. One night, I made a sarcastic mocking joke about the ghost and there was a violent slam against the outer wall of where me and my three friends stood. There was no rational reason for that to happen.

So my thought about this interview and clip is that Rorke was comfortable in segment two of this interview and his views were unopposed. I remember thinking while listening that he was getting his "shots" in - and then someone from "wherever" - beyond - etc - objected.

I just can't make out the sound beyond that it is definately three syllables and that Rorke hears a much clearer version of what we can hear because he doesn't say:

" Did somebody just say something'

He says: " Did someone just say Dr. Rorke - as if they had a question."

Interesting.