View single post by The Aqua View
 Posted: Apr 14th, 2011 08:18 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
The Aqua View

Dan - thanks - I have the book and funny thing - I had it in mind to re-read. Another Meek book that I am going through is: Enjoy Your Own Funeral.

arizonaevp: yikes - tons of interesting info - much appreciated since I love to read accounts and listen to interviews.

I have had zero connections with the afterlife and it's fair to say I have no gift. I just like this forum and have a stray idea or two with regards to connecting to the afterlife - but I've yet to have an experience that rules out my imagination. I was listening to an audio interview that arizonaevp provided:

http://radioamerikanow.com/?p=2014

and I laughed when Stephen Rorke commented " Bill O'Neil was a schizophrenic ventriloquist who happened to be in possession of an electro-larynx." I don't laugh out of ridicule - but at my continued interest in the Meek / O'Neil relationship in spite of that fact. During that Rorke interview - he answers "yes?" to an unidentified voice calling his name. The host of the program has no clue and thinks Rorke is talking to her. Then it's quickly dismissed and they carry on with the interview. Did a voice from the unknown address Rorke? I find that interesting. It happens in the second hour of the interview. Doesn't sound rehearsed or "added" to add interest or mystery to the interview. It sounds like Rorke responding to a voice from the unknown who calls his name in his headset.

I have to listen to the rest of that interview - maybe they bring it up or explain it.