View single post by ArizonaEvp
 Posted: Apr 12th, 2011 12:51 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
ArizonaEvp

Bravo Paranormal wrote: Awesome. I have an investigation this weekend I'm gonna bring this thing with me and see if my results are better.

Good luck this weekend.  Hope you get some good EVPs. 

Speaking of EVPs…….here is one you might like.  It is not done with a 1N34A but recorded in the usual manner using the built-in mic.

While I am not part of a group,  my wife and I have been out and about to a couple of different places in our area.

Recently we tagged along with some alleged psychics to a home business where the store is downstairs and living quarters upstairs.

I went along specifically to record the psychics doing their thing because I was curious what sort of interaction; if any would take place.

The following EVP is from early in the evening when things were just getting started.  My recorder (Olympus VN3200PC) was at the very back of the group and pointed away from everyone.  Teri, the group leader is speaking.

From Time Index  3.942  -  5.397  a  Male sends a shout out with:    Thomas says hey

I like the way the  “air pressure”  changes as the EVP is recorded.  Keeping in mind that the OLY was at the back of the room pointed away from everyone;  it would seem that Thomas was particularly close to the recorder as he sent his greeting.

Both Un-Enhanced and Filtered versions are included.

Regards,
Ron

Here is the FILTERED version:

Attachment: ThomasSaysHey-Filtered.wav (Downloaded 912 times)

Last edited on Apr 12th, 2011 12:54 PM by ArizonaEvp