View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Apr 9th, 2011 08:37 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

Hi,

The only limit to trying out things is our imagination - but there are some things that have been tried - not failed necessarily mind you - its like training horses which I happen to have had the last 7 years dont ask me how it just happened - different training methods may only work for some horses (better etc)...

I have read it really matters on who is doing the research - they may work outstanding for you and not for me - it could be the beings involved in the communication process are more attuned to say IR diodes...

Erland Babcock who I was fortunate to have met worked with photodetectors  - he said the response was too slow - so response time is something to watch out for...

Look at the various energies you may be trying to record - I personally am at a low point or starting point and will build most of all these prototypes to gather 'energies' at the same time (say as a basic recording) - its a 'fun' project for me and is the only thing keeping it alive - I like to work with low energy signals (for some reason!).

Believe it or not and most dont know this (I didnt!), is that LED's, the little red ones (and all colored ones), that when you add a resistor to limit current (usually 1-2k), and a voltage they light up right (?); well guess what - they also can recieve light!!

I never knew that so that needs to be looked at - say a whole matrix of 2d or 3d - of course it can get expensive - also photodiodes (ir) pick up heat so that can mess it up, but could could be a cheap temp change detector - add it to a wheatstone bridge and amp to detect small temp changes.

I wish I had the time and energy to build these things - I will soon I just dont know when.

Oh I meant the photocells earlier - Erland said they are to slow - photo(diodes) or the photodetectors are better - he was workin with laser before he passed on and said laser picks up the higher level beings - higher frequency etc.

My brain goes on overload an I have to slow down thinking about all this !

I can add - I am trying to build small signal amps to send out a voice thru these recieve circuits to test their response etc - calibration etc- I need to work on that before I can start recieving! Lots to it!

MrZeta

Last edited on Apr 9th, 2011 08:40 PM by MrZeta