View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Apr 8th, 2011 09:13 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

Howdi,

Not alot of time but I wanted to say hi...

Good info on the diodes...

I have been dealing with trying to quantify all this - I still am in disbelief and have my issues - however and I havnt got back into working with this almost 3 years now - why - cause the last few recordings I got I couldnt explain - kind of a shock an awe deal...

I have discovered some things and I really hate to devulge because I have felt so srong that the world really isnt ready for this...

I am not here to judge - it is like a thing inside me that prevents me or makes me feel that way - could be bad entities succeeding - who knows...

However - I am going to shed some light to help you...

1) Dont use opamps (anymore) (note to to the prev post on peamps etc...

When I get a religious station popping in with no tuning circuit for a few seconds; that worries me LOL...I had to start from square one..out goes the pretty little opamp...

So - go discrete - diodes, pn junctions, there seems to be some collectiveness here...you see how slow this is all taking place?

I am looking at more front end discrete sophistication - but I got personal problems, stuff to do, things that seem to hinder my work - thats why I am releasing what I know, or have been supposedly told by 'outside' sources...believe me this is hard for me to deal with...but I have improved since the last recording and want to get back into this...

As for the ebay stuff and Raudive design (with antenna!) - one experiment was to use the crystal radio - wiggling the diode was like changing stations quickly...then theres 1500AM land...

Save your money - $70+/- for this equipment? Wow...I would investigate the circuit but I wouldnt trust it...why...its a crystal radio...you dont want radio waves.

Example (untested by me yet) was a 600 or 10K ohm resistor input across mic input to recorded (IE no mic - just the resistor!) - results were obtained.

We are looking at electromagnetic induction here (one means of many)...ie just electrical OR magnetic, or both...there is a list...

And then there is the new problem of our own minds putting these messages onto recorders...I have solved that problem but not tried yet...I have all the means necessary to continue...

Work with discrete - all discrete - no opamps - and no EBAY stuff ! Dont buy what you cant see !

Supposedly, the entities are using many means to try and communicate (elcetronicaly); I seem to have access to many - I just need to design and build; but I have problems to work out...

The most reliable results: simple handheld 'TAPE' recorder...now with that having microcircuits...you see the need for work...

Good Luck!

Ok a hint has arrived in my head...a resistor changes to heat - its voltage can vary - into a voltage to frequency => audio into recorder...the need for transducers...no mic or...I dont know...

Wish me luck too ! I added my homepage to my profile if it isnt there already...

(ps Sorry about the typos - it is the info that counts! Besides most of our recordings are bits and pieces too...but there is info in the noise and we know that)

MrZeta

Last edited on Apr 8th, 2011 09:18 PM by MrZeta