View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Mar 27th, 2011 11:29 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: clockdryve wrote: Okay...I hear ONE other voice in the PURE file I have uploaded. I can't make out what she is saying (it sounds like meme)*like a name or something* Then I hear the girl that made the longer sentence say "enough". So the COMPLETE that I hear is something like-- 1st voice) "Meme"...2nd voice) "Enough......you must..never...speak..of..me...." There are pauses between the words....as is very common.

One more thing before I pack up for bed. I used DENOISER and found that at the very end of the clip "leberstein-more" there is a "layered" evp voice that says "wait for me". Now remember that the "leberstein-more" is just a different enhancement (little longer) than ALL these from above posts...they are all from the same 5 or 6 second area on your original. *los lebus leberstein...ended up NOT being what was said.

NOTE: CLR at the end of the file name is what is added automatically to the name of the file when you use DENOISER (unless you change it).

*In about the middle of this recording I "THINK" I can hear a boy saying something like "walk off and leave you"...but this whole clip is sorta mangled because of the Denoiser removing alot of sound...and adding the near "whistle" sound effect. The ending is pretty clear though.

Looped ending attached to upload

Attachment: wait_for_me-LOOPED-evp.wav (Downloaded 871 times)