View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Mar 27th, 2011 10:37 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Here is something I find in your longer clip of 3 minutes.

It sounds to me like a little girl (or young girl) is saying "los lebus leberstein", now I could have that all misspelled and not even the right words...but is simular to what I hear. The voice is really weak. I've used highpass filter only. Might not hear this...or try amplification....??

Here's what I think I have come up with...instead of saying "los lebus leberstein" I think that I NOW hear it as a young girl saying "you must never speak of me". Here is a clip (if you can hear it) where I have looped and amplified. I can only amp it so much before it starts to splatter...but you might be able to add more amplification.

She could of course be saying something totally different. At first I didn't even think she was speaking english. And remember....there IS another word or 2 BEFORE this phrase that I missed in the first upload. I will see if I can hear more. This is a slow process and mistakes do happen :)

NOTE: Had to convert to MP3 so it would fit in attachment.

Attachment: you_must_never_speak_of_me-LOOPED-AMPED-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 1119 times)