View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Mar 24th, 2011 02:48 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: clockdryve wrote: Here it is without any enhancements. There is the child (or female) at near start of this clip...she speaks 3 or 4 words (possible that it is actually 2 voices), the 2nd a more mature female. There is also 4 high pitched "metalic" sounds in here too.

I haven't come to any conclusions...just something for anyone to work on or suggest.

Here's another one...of course it doesn't prove much yet...

It is a male voice and all I can understand is the first word "nonsense"....

there is more and I might have clipped out some of it. Starts around 51 seconds to 1:01 minute/seconds.

NOTE: This has been run through DENOISER (Demo)

Here is the "nonsense" looped without ANY enhancements. As is...original (looped)

*This can be found in you full length original, right after the little bump sound (near 50 seconds)...just right BEFORE 53 second mark (without loop of course).

NOTE:

One thing I do (in audacity mainly....but other to IF I use them)...

Is to adjust the visual "zoom" + or -  until the moving "cursor" travels from Left to Right at a comfortable speed (not to fast or slow)....while listening to the audio. That way I can keep my eyes on the SOUND as it happens. Much easier to pay attention if your eyes arent in such a hurry...or "waiting" on the indicator to catch up with you.

Sounds funny....but try it sometime :)

Attachment: repeat-nonsense.wav (Downloaded 1050 times)

Last edited on Mar 24th, 2011 03:02 PM by clockdryve