View single post by pol
 Posted: Mar 19th, 2011 04:27 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
pol

drrh wrote:
Lora I can hear them in any kind of noise.  Fan, water, shower is very good, dehumidifier  and believe it or not I was at the dentist last week and the girl had an ultrasonic water cleaning gadget and as soon as she turned it on, I could hear Gary saying "I'm standing right behind you"!  Honestly, no lie!   I couldn't laugh with all the stuff in my mouth so I just thought, not now Gary, go away.  and I didn't hear him anymore.  There's a lot they won't tell me!  And I don't know about a lottery, it seems to have more to do with what kind of person you are while you are alive on earth.   I asked him when I was going to die and he didn't want to tell me.  But he did.  And my brother who is 4 years older than me, he told me when he was going to die and how.  So I have to wait and see what happens.   He told me that when I die I will see him but I won't stay here, that I will go someplace else but won't tell me where.  If I can get it out of him, I'll let you know!!! Nice talking with you!

Debbie

Your circumstance is new to me Debbie .. I've never known of a clairaudient to require the addition of some form of noise in order to hear spirits.

And am wondering why you would ask the spirits when you are going to die? Would you have a terminal illness perhaps. From my experience asking spirits for predictions - It has been quite hit & miss. - I think the chances of encountering psychic spirits would be not much greater than as in real life.