View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Mar 15th, 2011 02:06 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

Yes, time does not matter. I heard my mother last year and it has been over 8 years. We can contact them "anywhere"...I really think the reason we "sometimes" get better responses around the location of the incident is because "we" are heightened in our receptiveness by way of our beliefs only...We are part of the link too, but it is NOT required to be in any "certain" place. My friend Dave did what he did over 5 miles away from the "parking lot" that I used for contact. You might try to build a "go to" location that you will often make recordings. The spirits will learn to be there if you help by doing recordings on a certain schedule. Good Luck. Jim H

By my meaning "build a go to location"...I simply mean just use a spot that is easy to get to...is private and quiet (even back yard or in the house somewhere).

And do your recording sessions in this area many times...you will get better results at times...and let them know when you will be back, or return around the same time as future days allow. They will learn to be there and might talk the next time.

Sometimes it takes a while before you hear your first EVP capture. It took me about 10 days until I heard my first EVP. I would record 2 or 3 times for about 3 minutes each...that way with the 3 minute session...is less likely to get tired or distracted during review of the playback. Start your recorder...wait 15 seconds to ask your question (many times they will say something right away or at end of recording),

then you ask your question...now wait 15 seconds (or more) to give them a chance to answer...continue doing this for the complete 3 minutes (or more)...be sure to wait at the end after you say you are shutting down the recorder...many times they want to say something on final. You can do as many of these 3+ minute recordings as you choose during your session of course.... Good Luck

And don't get discouraged....they WILL eventual allow themselves to be recorded.

*Use the LOWEST "quality" setting for the recordings (helps bring in more white noise) is usually called LP or something (is the setting that allows the most recording memory), and also use the HIGHEST "microphone" setting for obvious reasons.

Last edited on Mar 15th, 2011 04:00 PM by clockdryve