View single post by endlesssky
 Posted: Mar 14th, 2011 07:03 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
endlesssky

I could reall write a lot. But you need to see it yourself. Even then you will partially be fascinated and partially conflicted with disbelief as there are things happen that are simply irrational.

Flying objects, ectoplams, materialisations, thats sometimes really too much to handle if your are confronted with it on first sight I can tell you. Your brain always says that is impossible. But for sure it is not.

The funny thing is we always talk about the SUPERNATURAL but thats a false expression. Its very natural. Its only us who are not familiar with those aspects of nature. A flying transport vehicle using the idea of aeronautic laws would have been spooky as well 200 ys before.

I bet in 200 ys we will not talk any more on supernatural. There is only one kind of nature but this one has two sides - the side we already know and the side we will need to learn about in the future. For sure aporcess that never stops.

Think about the not so old days. I remember people laughed about me while assuming there is life on other planets. Today, noone (or almost noone) would doubt that anymore.

Things change. And thats good to know. :)

If you have certain questions concerning the sitting experiences I am happy to talk about. You may also be fascinated by the SCOLE DVD as well as some books on that aspects. But again - its great to hear but much better to see. There are many mediums around us and circles arise everywhere in the world. I know some in the uk, germany as well as spain and the us area already. Some are even free of charge - what I worship very much as noone can dount their aims then if they really do it just for spreading the good news. You may find many online, some even with great websites and blogs talking about their experiences and experiemnts.

I may be wrong but it seems the other side has an increasing interest of letting us know there is MORE than just this wha we call life. Maybe they see how we concentrate more and more on the banal stuff, materialistic aims and start to loose any connection to love, help, belief. Do they want to help us getting back into the right direction?

I feel unsafe about that. But its a fact much is happening in this field and I am very happy about that.

:)