View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 12:12 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

Wow, I knew a lot was being said and it is very easy for me to fill in the blanks as each part makes complete sense to me.  I saw the graph increases when I tried to use Audacity and another program and definitely could hear words and could tell by the tempo it was words, not static or any type of interference in that area of the clip when I took out all background noise.

I really appreciate your taking the time to help me.  I can hear regular sounds quite easy but I have problems with low pitch - probably due to my age.   I actually had four EVPs to upload and now I'm confused if this one was due to the day my computer turned on by itself and my cat went wild at the same time, or if this one came from the ITC live stream, which I used the next day. I've had them for a week or so and just didn't upload them until now.  Oh, it had to be the ITC live stream because it was the last one on my recorder.  I just remembered that.  One of the others were just taps and other unusual sounds in response to questions, but no actual voices.  Anyway, thanks again for your help.