View single post by drrh
 Posted: Mar 12th, 2011 09:24 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
drrh

Hi Mike, I'm no tech whiz by any stretch of the imagination, all I know is what I can hear and this clip is loaded.  The very first clip you posted.   So here is what I can hear in that clip.  It is a very hard one so there is a lot I have missed as static.

First the loud thump/pop,  .12, and I don't know when I can do that, .16 No problem guys I'll see you later,  .24 you'll lead to it,  .28  John Carson here,  .32 Bobby, no one else can hear you, .35, I've been lonely, .40 Dad's with me, .43 Don't go there, Dad's not there. He's with me Junior, .50 Cathryn's there, I told you she went there Calvin,  1.00 I love you, I love you so much ______ to come and see you with your mother, 1.05 We're allright don't try to call, 1.06 I don't know the ______ life is, 1.11 Come on Gary how short their life is, 1.15 Do you want to be my friend, 1.20 She calls sometimes I'll take her,  1.26 perfect group????(not sure about that)  1.35 sounds like singing???? then I should have told you/her,  1.47 Wake up Joey/Joe he lies down here  1.52  Hey Punkin thats me but she doesn't know it, 1.59 Love you Mary.

Well there you go, see if you can hear any of that at all.  There's a lot more stuff in there, I just couldn't hear it all.  It overlaps as most of them do.

Thanks for your time, Debbie