View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Mar 10th, 2011 09:35 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

mikesndbs wrote: Hi

I regard this phase as very much a 'test' for both myself and the spirits.

So usually I simply request they draw near, I specify those that I am seeking and ask them to seek assistance their side to cause an impression.

All I ask for is confirmation they are there and to try and make an impression on the recorder system.

Yes I have used the H2 alone, its very sensitive and I once spent hours and hours cleaning a file only to find I had captured a dove some distance away LOL

This Clear Voice Denoiser, I tried the demo and quite like it, trouble is you can no longer buy it! does anyone here use the full version and ahem would not mind helping me get rid of the silly 30 sec max?

Off to bed now, Jim lets try and come up with a antenna that meets the criteria of minimal material yet better capture.

Yea, I wish I had the full version of the Denoiser too.

But it works pretty good as a "final" approach to polishing up the EVP clip.

Or to be used where you hear the voice but can't quite make it out....

But it's not fool proof....some will not be able to be decoded using it....but a free try :)

And 30 seconds it usually more than enough to enhance a difficult EVP that has been clipped from the main recording....since they usually are only a few words in length.

While I'm thinking of it...here is one of my better captures using the Diode Receiver.

I have amplified it and looped to help hear it easier...it's definatly a female voice.

Kind of "eerie" in a way....because she asks "who are you"? ..... "were watching you"

But it isn't the part that says "were watching you" that is bugging me.....

It's the part where she says "who are you"??

Because I have had MANY voices from the Spirits and they already know my name :)

This one doesn't know me.....but can see me.

I'm pretty proud of this capture though....

It is quite mysterious and personal.

Attachment: who_are_you_were_watching_you-denoise-evp_CLR-3.mp3 (Downloaded 928 times)