View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Mar 10th, 2011 02:13 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

Yep, looks good. Nice that you don't have interference out in the garden!! :) The more you try to record back there...the "hotter" the site will become. I know this from personal experience. And I have read that too. I had a very active (single) location in back yard of where I lived last year. "VERY" good location it became (I miss that place too). Haven't had time to listen to your STE-001 file yet. Really only found those few areas in the STE-000 (hope was the file name) *away on mobile phone right now. Heard a touch more in a few other places but I couldn't understand what was said. Truthfully...the ones I uploaded were extremely weak to hear. Will get to your other (recorded from the country-car) later on this evening when I get back home. Question: Do you ask questions (and wait 15 seconds at least for answers)...while you are recording with the Diode receiver? Have you tried using the H2 alone as a recorder "only" for your question (no diode connection)... Seems like often get better results when we associate with them. Talk later. Cheers