View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Feb 27th, 2011 07:58 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hello,

Though your expressed interest is in working with "true" mediums and helping them impress the world with their abilities, what I feel is your true intent is not the same as your expression.

The first indication of this is that you make mention twice of "worship", yet everyone with any knowledge on the subject of people who are truly gifted and work with spirit is that "worship" is the utmost last thing on their minds or agenda. A truly gifted and/or respected medium works for the betterment of mankind, and places no emphasis on seeking or garnering worship.

The second indication is that your first and second sentences insult one of the presently known materialization mediums, something we don't do here, something quite contrary to the policy and etiquette of the forum.

The third indication is that, while you say you represent highly talented and trustworthy partners from most famous universities - there are 2 flaws here. The first is again, famous or not, gifted mediums are not necessarily drawn to work with people of fame. The second is this: it would be common for an educated person or person of expressed intent such as yours to use spell check, or at least ensure that they took the time to convey their meaning properly and clearly. This message was composed in a hurry, and does not convey the essence of higher learning that I would expect.

Sir,

If you are truly attempting to bring people forward to work with, who are truly gifted and desire to provide evidence of life after death using materialization mediumship, there are much better ways to do it. It would be best to first be honest, second - to not insult existing mediums, and third to provide discussion on your experiences with physical mediumship so we can have a basis to understand your request. If you truly seek proof, it will be given. Insults are not likely to produce that desired effect.

For now, this thread will stay open, but if negative replies are the outcome, it will not remain so. If someone that you seek who possesses the gift of mediumship desires to contact you, we would certainly desire you to have that opportunity. If that happens, then this thread will have served a useful purpose for you in your quest.

If you have attended a David Thompson seance (or other physical mediumship seance), please feel free to comment on it here. Your post indicates that you have personal experience with physical mediumship seances. If not, may I recommend that you do so. I have attended 4 myself, but have not yet written on it.

I wish you the best in your quest, and hope you find what you seek.

Thanks,

Keith

From the current forum members, I request that comments only be made if they are helpful, positive, and constructive. Thanks for your understanding.