View single post by endlesssky
 Posted: Feb 27th, 2011 08:35 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
endlesssky

You know David Thompson and some others seemingly beeing able / gifted to materialise spirits in full.

But what do they do with their gift? They use it like a circus attraction, travelling round the world and showing the event for more or less dollars. The few who are privilleged may have a change in their beliefs but the big mass of people will notb e reached.

I am confident there IS any materialisation medium out there hearing my call for assistance. I am with highly talented and trustworthy partners from most famous universities - we all believe in your talent and we believe in the topic. So we are interested in proving the world what is...

If there is anyone out there willing to work with us I and the whole rest of the world would worship this more than much. You may know the names behind this project but I cannot name the people here now. I hope you all understand.

We are all experineced people who know what we want to show to the rest of the world. This is no attempft to show fraudulent activities but the truth.

You wont earn a buck on helping us but you will be rewarded by knowing you changed the world significantly. If you are gifted AND ready to help us please drop me a line. I will be happy to tell you the walktrough and always be open to your opinions. We also would worship bvery much any hint where to find a medium talented and willing to help.

I am confident there are some of you hiding with their abiliyt instead of doing a show out of it. Sad to say the well knwon mat mediums refuse any collaboration and their reasons are  - for me at least not logic. But maybe some of them simply whorship the status quo. Who knows...

Any comments are welcome. Thank you.