View single post by fitz301
 Posted: Feb 22nd, 2011 11:51 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
fitz301

Hey clockdryve,

My sympathies about the passing of your friend.

Just wanted to offer some free advice without seeming uncaring or without understanding of the situation but when my girlfriend's dad passed last year we were able to record excellent evp's shortly afterwards. I suspect because his energy was still attached to this world.
We even photographed his apparition standing next to the refrigerator.

Her mom would also get them on her cellphone in the car while commuting to and from work. And not stray cellphone signals either because I told to try to get him to say things that only him and her shared(i.e.; nicknames, etc) and she was so happy when she captured a little phrase that ONLY she and him knew about.

Obviously I'm not saying go and have his widow record stuff, because it is such a sensitive subject, but see if you and her can take an evening and have a recording session. Better yet, teach her how to record them herself because he's probably more likely to try to communicate with her than anyone else.

I really don't mean to sound insensitive to your situation, but now is the best time to get messages from him because the event is so recent and his energy so strong.

All the best...