View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Feb 20th, 2011 08:27 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

Well I got sad News Tuesday Evening...I get a call from a friend, his voice is all broken and saddened to tell me our mutual friend had just passed away.

He was a silent "hidden" drinker....real bad. And we had just found out about it around 6 months ago. I guess Dave would drink till he blacked out (drank by himself). Well his wife of 19 years finally got him in rehab classes and this was helping :)

But after 120+ days he had a relapse (final). And they got in an argument...and she said she was going to call his counselor. Dave was losing this battle and told her he was tired...and was going to go to sleep. So he went down to the basement.

While he was down there, after awhile his wife told my friend that she heard some noise but thought nothing of it. She went down stairs sometime later and found that he had ended his life...just like that. He had threatened her with suicide many times I guess...but his friends never heard of these problems. So sad...

The real terrible thing about this was that he had a very low ceiling basement and that he had hanged himself. What was even more terrible was that his knees where only inches above the floor. He could have stood up at any time and stopped what he was doing....I have heard that MOST people that hang themselves WISH they never did and try to back out. But this poor man had had enough.

He was the kindest, most gentle and generous man I EVER had the joy of knowing. I will miss him so very much...and I'm sure all that knew him feels the same. He was one of the few that this world needs MANY of...and yet we were unlucky because we lost again.

So that is that... But I tried to talk with him a few days later. I went to a location I call 2 churches...I've recorded many times at this active place. I was using my DR60 (received nothing) but got many captures this time on my Sony ICD-B300 recorder.

So the date is 2-17-11 in the early afternoon. This place "2 churches" is an area about 2 miles from where I live and is of course in between an area of 2 churches. One is no longer around....tore down years ago, and the other is just across the street (big newer church).

I am asking for someone on the "other side" to tell my friend Dave I would like to contact him (he knew I recorded EVP's and heard some of my captures).

In this recording you will hear the familiar "crackling-popping" that the B300 does quit often with a louder evp capture.... The spirit says  "gonna get Dave for you"...   then just before I say "mom are you here"? ... a female spirit says "he's coming"....then after my voice if you listen very carefully you might hear him say "okay Jim...Hello"??  You might not hear him say "okay jim" but the HELLO is kinda loud.

You might want to download and amplify this more for you conditions.

If anyone can enhance this better so that I can allow others to hear it better please do so...you have my permission....It will just help others that knew him understand that he's still around :) And that we ALL will still be around in the end.....

I have done nothing to the upload. It is just as I found it on the B300 recorder.

Please upload your enhancements to this page as your choice. If you hear it different I welcome your additions.

NOTE: You will notice at the area where I stop speaking after first saying DAVE (I was going to say "commited suicide" but decided to say "has passed over"...there is a slight female voice and I think she is saying "passed over" in her voice also.........

EDIT: I had to upload the file as converted to MP3 because the original 2.44mb .WAV was to large. So since I had to convert to MP3 and I feel there is a "little" bit of LOSS I went and Amplified it some in the converted MP3 form of the file. I will upload the AS-IS converted as a reply to this text in a moment

Attachment: upload-AMPED-gonna_get_dave_for_you---he's_coming---okay_jim_hello-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 1040 times)