View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Feb 20th, 2011 12:48 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

K, well there are actually 3 made by that guy on eBay (tvkev). He has the one that has 2 antennas (2 raudive circuits inside), then the one with 2 antennas (same inside) and a plugin microphone included...then the last model has the 2 antennas (same inside), along with the push button switch for the external microphone that is included. The switch allows you to temporarily connect the microphone so you can ask the question...then let go of the button so that anything AFTER your recorded "test" question will ONLY be coming from the Raudive without human voice or external "interference" being picked up...and this will be your ghost voice ONLY. *If you need a more advanced Receiver (in case you didn't get the pushbutton/microphone) version...just email him (email address shown in his listing) quickly and he COULD upgrade you through extra paypal payment. He is well trusted and dependable...I have purchased 3 from him (only 1 through eBay...1st model without microphone). *I have 2 of them without microphones (used a Y connector and connected my own microphone) And he listened to my request to make them with microphones :) I have emailed him and sent him some of my results...with always a return email. But if you got the microphone "without" the pushbutton you can just use an external switch (modification) to allow the mic to have a pushbutton...(More convenient to purchase that way though) *and the same even IF you didn't get the one with the microphone at all. This new model he has out now was the results of a request by me again...for a "pushbutton" model to add even MORE possible positive results for us :) Though the adding of a microphone button would have eventually turned up anyway ;) You have an excellent idea in your hook up for a LIVE evp capture attempt. Might I also suggest a TAP to include a recorder connection as a 2nd chance of hearing the evp (they can be easily missed), and also a connection for headphone connections (or Y connector for both)...because these can be "very-very" low audio and easily covered in the "hiss" from the white noise you will ALSO capture....Happy SAFE Hunting