View single post by drrh
 Posted: Feb 19th, 2011 04:52 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
drrh

Lisa that about sums it up!  There is no right or wrong way to experience contact as I am learning lately.  My friend Gary tells me he and Teresa are always with me.  And as I said before my cat, Mr. Morty,  was sitting on the floor in front of me last evening and staring just to the right of me.   They are always on the right for some reason.  I would say "Morty, is it Gary?" and he's look at me and look right back to the spot on the right of me he was staring at.  The cats are not alarmed so I know they know my friends too.   It's a comfort to know we are not alone!  I know some, most people are hell bent on proving life after death.  As far as I am concerned, it's already been proven.  To me anyway, everyday and to you too I know!  It's so hard for some to believe in what they can't see.   I had a girlfriend in high school, Robin, that didn't believe in God because she said she couldn't believe in something she couldn't see.   I never forgot that and have lost touch with her, not knowing if she if still alive on this side or not.  I believe she is though or I think I would have heard different by now from her.

Well just some thoughts that popped into my head! Talk to you soon and have a nice evening!

Love, Debbie:biggrin: