View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Jan 30th, 2011 05:13 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

K, I'm a little late at uploading these 2 files. You WILL need headphones and a good ear as they are soooo near silent. Raudive's (at least mine) will nearly always be very weak...I used the Raudive Receiver I purchased on eBay with the push button microphone attachment. You will not hear my voice in any of these. Was only present in the one that said "can you hear me" anyway...but my voice was very loud and unpleasant. I'm only going to upload my most recent Raudive's tonight and will include the other "very few" in a day or two.

The one included in the below attachment "i'm american" was recorded out in my jeep on the 26th of January 2011 as I was parked outside my local library. I turned on my recorder for a few minutes after I parked...just after getting the Raudive Receiver out of the package coming from delivery in the mail that day. This recording was a "spuratic" as I didn't ask any questions...I was mainly trying out the microphone function. I didn't record in the Library this day anyway.

Attachment: i'm_american-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 1095 times)

Last edited on Jan 30th, 2011 05:25 PM by clockdryve