View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Jan 29th, 2011 02:58 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

No, I still use the Raudive Receiver. I just received my 3rd Receiver beginning of this week. Purchased on eBay. This last one has a microphone built in and a momentary "push button" that I asked the builder to include to allow this mic to engage (to ask questions) then release so the raudive is inline for spirit answers through the circuit. Mine has 2 separate raudive circuits built in. Been to cold to use at locations in my home town. But I did get a few (very low audio) EVP's from inside my local library. Male voice says "I"m American" and another voice said "can you hear me". The first one..."I'm American" seemed Odd because the Raudive was "built" in Europe :) I can upload later. On cell phone right now and not on file. I have 4 or 5 more from the Raudives...recorded earlier during last summer. I haven't really used then much though cause I had back surgery During September and was stressed when I did go out. I use the DR60 or Sony B7 most of the time. When I use my raudive I either connect to B7 or Sony ICD-B300.