View single post by richeyjo
 Posted: Jan 25th, 2011 01:02 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
richeyjo

Yes, it is a Gardner Bender Circuit Alert SDT-254 non-contact 50-600 VAC.  I've had two more successes with it recently.  One on a mother who lost her 41 year old son and the other on a friend's best friend who transitioned at age 44.  I've  tested a few times with people who did not get any reaction from the screwdriver, but I did not tell them anything about what I was doing and never asked anyone in spirit to come through.  That was partly due to my  wanting to see if it would go off under normal circumstances in people who haven't had experienced a loss of someone in the spiritual realm or who do not appear to have a special bond with any transitioned loved ones.  All other successes have been on people who still maintain a very close bond with a transitioned loved one.  I've also used various other pieces of equipment to see if there was any fluctuation in the EM field at the time, and there always is.  I don't want to be misleading.  The people who it did go off on were also not told prior to what I was doing, but I did get them talking about their transitioned loved ones just prior to touching them with the screwdriver, unlike the other group.

Attached Image (viewed 464 times):

screwdriver.jpeg

Last edited on Jan 25th, 2011 01:04 PM by richeyjo