View single post by hoy_boy4g63
 Posted: Jan 7th, 2011 02:04 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
hoy_boy4g63

Ok, i was on my recliner chair and i was falling asleep with my head tilted back. I would say i was 99.9% asleep, starting to snore, real comfortable and drooling ya know, almost asleep but not quite there. Then, for no reason i chose to open my eyes !?!?!?!?!!??!?!??! and there it was floating right in front of my face. I saw it and it looked as real as anything else.  It was like a ball of water and had other things orbiting on or inside it.  I dont know how else to explain it.  It was round, clear, had things orbiting or rotating on or inside of it.

This has happened to me only 1 time.  Never b4 have i seen things, heard things or anything like that.  But this 1 time when i was almost asleep and opened my eyes there was this clear floating orb right in front of my face not 1ft from my nose.  It was just floating there and then it was gone. It didnt float away it just was gone. 

And let me tell you that this thing whatever it was,   was there.   It was not my imagination. It was as real as any other object or thing.  IT WAS THERE!!!!!

Ok so thats my story and now i would like to know if any1 has any information or can lead me to some information about what this thing could have been???????????