View single post by dkenda
 Posted: Jan 4th, 2011 03:15 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
dkenda

Interesting question...looking back, being that the wording changed to "woman" for everyone but my friend, it really seemed the message was for my friend- but, in light of the circumstances, I can't actually say with any certainty.  I did record after the party and her family- including her father, George, did speak...?

My guests are talking about "the incredible morphing message."  In the last couple of days, another has occurred and 'morphs' as I present it to people.

Somehow the beings are able to adjust them at will...don't know how and won't ask (they usually say, "You don't need to know that," or "You wouldn't understand.").  I think it's exciting though because I record for people and this takes contact to a whole other level- my only frustration, (which spirit knows well- I'm always asking for them to speak loudly and purposefully) is that wonderful messages are often all but buried in white noise.  These morphed clips are easily heard- which gives the listener a direct and audible message to consider while they are dealing with more detailed, harder to decipher phrases.  Love it.

I'm wondering whether others are experiencing the same phenomenon-   (Morphogenic field or 'hundredth monkey')  If this is what it appears to be, it could well be the answer to many, many prayers for clarity...perhaps Jurgensen, Estep, Raudive et al. found a way!  I couldn't be more grateful.