View single post by dkenda
 Posted: Jan 3rd, 2011 02:23 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
dkenda

Am I behind the curve?  (wouldn't be the first time :blush:):

Having suspected everything about this discipline to be 'fluid,' got an "affirmative" on New Years Day.

Per custom, dinner party guests retired to our family room for a little divination and conversation...cued-up recent Class A's for the curious among the group-  One of the best and most interesting (doubled wave) files got everyone talking when one of the women exclaimed, "It's clear, alright- but it's not saying what everyone thinks it is!"  She proceeded to reveal a totally different message- same length, no where near the same syntax!

Assuming it was layered, I listened again- the message had changed entirely!  It was every bit as clear and bold- totally different phrase! 
(1) "She was a broken woman!" changed to (2) "This daughter's ungroomed!" The guest's late father had been a dapper man, not a hair out of place.  She, however, couldn't care less about running a comb through her hair.

As we all took subsequent turns listening, the recording changed abruptly back and forth.  Coming in late, my husband experienced the change before anyone could adequately clue him in.  Having heard "Broken woman" before, he gasped.  Adding to the intrigue, the wording of the second phrase vacillated between woman and daughter, depending upon the listener!

It dawned on me, the father was using the frequencies created by the original 'speaker' to generate a different thought.

A-ha!  Looking back, the above tied up so many loose ends recording presents on a daily basis.  I lose count of the times an audible and succinct message is heard as something completely different by a listener- leaving me wondering.

It's also made me realize, it's fine to download and share files, BUT there is every chance the 'glaringly different' utterance someone else 'gets' may well be voiced by someone in the recipient's spirit clan!    Cool! (complicated, but cool)

Last edited on Jan 4th, 2011 02:38 PM by dkenda