View single post by ahutton
 Posted: Dec 24th, 2010 12:51 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
ahutton

I want to join the conversation. I've been involved in spirit communication for a few decades now. Photography, evp recording with digital recorder, evp with EVPMaker, Frank's box and the PX/ovilus, gaussmeter, etc.

I am in awe of the Ovilus. Only owned it for a little while, but if all my other tools disappeared I simply wouldn't care.

I've had contact through the telephone as well.

I'm NOT a ghost hunter. My entire life has been dedicated to finding ways to talk with people on "The other side."

I'd love to talk with other users of the ovilus/px if your goal is spirit communication, and not particularly ghost hunting. Why would anyone want to talk to a ghost? A ghost is someone who is stuck here because of some traumatic experience.

I'd much rather talk to friends and relatives who have moved away from this plane than talk to some old guy in an abandoned hotel who can't find his way out. We don't need to prove that ghosts exist. They do. That's been shown already. If you're going to talk with ghosts, at least do them the favor of helping them cross over.

The area where I like to work is with people who crossed over fine and are living their new lives in another frequency/heaven. That's rewarding beyond belief, and the ovilus makes it so.

Amy Hutton
http://ovilusdiary.blogspot.com