View single post by lance
 Posted: Apr 15th, 2007 05:06 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
lance

hey thanks for that Kieth and Frank:biggrin:

I tell you what images are coming through fast and furious as of late and clearer they are getting..

I am still getting my best results from the light from the other room and just using a portion of that (not to bright as I find it drowns the images out) but feed it back via the TV and wow on frame by frame, there are some images coming through with two to three faces at a time, like they are all trying to show themselves.. its great..

I have tried different lights and distances (with no luck as yet) but everytime i just record the other rooms light coming into the dark room, they are there.. I have ruled out everything, to make sure its not me in the frame etc I always hide down on the floor out of sight when recording (I am the only one in the room)  and i have seen female images in the frames...

Anyway take alook at my gallery, I am updated everyday as new images come through and I put the good ones on there, see what you think..  They are still very small, but you can notice the faces etc... take alook...

Take care and stay safe, Lance

http://www.ukevpresearch.com/loopfeedbackimages.htm