View single post by calo
 Posted: Oct 29th, 2010 01:29 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
calo

neokortex_simulacrum wrote: Schreiber's almost perfect pictures weren't obtained only by the "oscillations" of the loop-pattern. As described at worlditc.org, he did a run first with recording the feedback-loop, then searched for faces by frame-analysis, and after that he rerecorded the found ones as still pictures from the tv set. While the rerecording took place those were taking on more humanoid shapes on a second tape.

So my question is: did anyone tried this? I don't have that much time, so does it worth a try? And should I buy UV and IR lights?, how much quintessential are they, how much do they help?
hello I have done something like that but with today's technology ..
how? Kinovea I used to go to the fotogammi manually (you can 'also use virtual dub) I'm using this to try the slow-motion function that has Kinovea!

photos of the video to highlight the faces:

video original                                                                         video with repeat recording

video original                                                                         video with repeat recording

technique of shooting the same frame:

This is the frame between the very poor and got another one of my first tests ...:

here I have  photographic enlargements from a different angle and tried to figure out if the light from the window could be used by turning the monitor:

and then I zommato scfocato part until you get that little face (lower left):

now I "zoom in" and the face looks better already:

here i zoom in  and worked with the mass, heat, light from the window until you get this close enough defined:

working in the same way there appears the pupil:

more 'so I do not have to spit to do:

I used a 5 megapixel frames .. and you see that breast were ridimenzionati came off the page ..
........... Something that I think I understand that in this thing and take more 'time frames suspicious light and angle are still playing a role important.

I hope to be able to help (sorry for my bad english)

calo.

Last edited on Oct 29th, 2010 01:30 AM by calo