View single post by NS-EVP
 Posted: Oct 27th, 2010 08:06 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NS-EVP

You know, your experience sounds VERY much like something I had happen to me at a local metaphysical shop downtown one day when I was there.

I felt something very odd come over me, like an uncomfortable feeling telling me to get outta there, almost like a "fight or flight" response, and then, suddenly, I felt an odd sensation on the top of my heal, like someone broke an egg on top of my head and it was running down over my scalp, only it felt more like warm gooey molasses or something, and then, it felt like something was literally entering the top of my head, it was VERY uncomfortable.

All of this happened within about 10 seconds, followed by alot of pain in the top of my head, and then a suffocating feeling, like I could barely breath, so I got out of there immediately, and literally as soon as I left the front door, I felt the reverse happen, like someone sucked it right out of the top of my head.

I've NEVER felt anything like that before or since, and have never returned to that store again. After that happened, my wife informed me that all of the staff were practitioners of the black arts, and one of the clerks probably did that upon the instruction of an ex-friend of my wife, who was in the store at the time, and apparently jealous of me for some reason, so we are pretty sure it was some kind of weird attack.

Ever since that day, I KNOW 100% what it feels like for an entity to try to enter my body, and I fully believe in it, and that it is possible. Had I not felt that for myself, I probably would think this is all a bunch of BS, or a panic attack situation that was being blamed on something paranormal, now I know different!

I'm not sure exactly what that was, but I know i left it there when I left the store, I'm guessing it was some kind of entity that they could command to attack someone, don't ask me how I know it is an "entity", one just can "feel" that kind of thing, I can't explain it. I think there is a difference between an entity attacking a person, and a psychic attack, and I wonder if when an entity attacks upon it's own accord, not being "commanded" by someone if that also means that it will leave when "IT" wants to, as opposed to be commanded to do so.

I suffer from a severe Chronic pain syndrome called CRPS, and it is VERY debilitating, I feel alot of the sensations that you mentioned actually, but I'm not quick to blame a paranormal source for the condition, although the thought did cross my mind a few times over the years if maybe something was influencing my health.

I try my best to keep a very positive attitude, and to not make the condition a part of me, such as calling it "MY CRPS", which so many people do, I think once you accept it into your being, it is much worse, as it becomes a part of who you are in the world, and I try my best to not allow that to happen!

I guess it all depends on your religious background and your belief system in general, many religions regard all illnesses and even drugs as "evil spirits", and therefore your not allowed to consume them if your a part of that religion, like some Pentecostals.

I'm not sure where I stand on those beliefs, as I do believe in possession, but where exactly does the "possession" line begin and end? At which point are you actually "possesses" by something? I guess it depends on if you regard the thing that is effecting you as an actual "entity" of not!

I'm alot like those "Ghost Hunters" guys on TV, I try to disprove everything BEFORE I blame a paranormal source for it, and if I've tried to explain it by every means possible and there STILL is no explanation for something, then I will consider a paranormal explanation for it.

I am a skeptic at heart, and that has kept me from going loony with all that I've come to know about the spirit world, and communication with it.

There may very well be an entity of some kind attacking you, maybe if you've seeked help from all the mainstream medical people it's time to seek assistance from a more non-conventional kind of practitioner.

Pick the thing that you resonate with most, based on your religion or belief system, and approach someone you trust and respect for help, or maybe seek a referral from someone you trust for help. just be careful of the many flakes that will victimize you readily!

I myself am still quite ill, and my condition is actually worsening over time, and nothing really would surprise me, for example if I found out that some kind of entity "was" effecting me, but for now, I'm just doing the best I can every day, and also protecting myself as I always would from negative influences.

Hope you find something that helps you to feel better! Let us know what you do, and how it works out!

Chris ;)